TP-Link repeaters are a great option to extend the Wi-Fi coverage of your home and office to deliver an ultimate network range. For the TP-Link repeater login & setup, you just need to type tplinkrepeater.net in the web address bar that navigates you to the administration page.
If you got stuck while working with the www.tplinkrepeater.net, then don’t worry! You are not alone to face this issue, several people encounter this issue at a point of time. First of all, all you can do is to figure out the issues and take the necessary steps to troubleshoot the error. Hereby, in this blog let us discuss a few troubleshooting tips and tricks if you are facing TP-Link Wi-Fi repeater issues.
Troubleshooting Tips & Tricks For TP-Link WiFi Repeater Issues
- First of all, be sure that the WPS function of your TP-Link repeater is working efficiently. As we know that the wireless router oftenly connected correctly via WPS with the other devices. If you are unable to connect with the internet, it means that TP-Link repeater is not communicating with WPS happily.
- If you are unable to perform TP-Link repeater login and set up, try changing the router’s IP address. You can use http://192.168.0.254 instead of http://tplinklogin.net to get rid of the connectivity errors hopefully.
- Unplug all the devices and turn it off for sometime. Turn ON the devices after a few minutes and try again with the TP-Link repeater login and setup process.
- Be sure that the client devices directly connected to the repeater. It is recommended to use a wired connection to the various devices. If you are connected wireless, turn off the primary router to ensure it is connected with the primary router or not.
- Clear out the local DNS cache of your TP-Link repeater, for this, follow the below instructions.
- Disconnect the client devices from the repeater and wait for a few seconds so that they can renew the IP address.
- For Window OS go to the ‘Start Menu’ > ‘All Programs’ > ‘Accessories’ > ‘Command Prompt’ > ‘ipconfig/flushdns.
- Be sure that you are getting enough internet signals from your internet service provider. If not, check with your ISP and resolve the errors.
Hence, these are a few simple tricks to fix TP-Link Wi-Fi repeater issues. If you are unable to get rid of the issues even after following the above-mentioned steps, you can call our technical executive team. We are round the clock available to provide you with all the required information and solve your queries online within least possible time. Explore our website for any technical support. Let us share your feedback in the comment section, we would love to hear your views.