The Tp-Link wireless extender is a device that extends your existing wireless network. It can fill wireless signals in the dead zones of your home. It offers the most stable network even when multiple devices are connected. In simple words, the tp-link wifi extender resolves the weak signal issue and it also extends the network further.
Tp-Link extender includes a user-friendly web interface. Tplinkrepeater.net helps with the tp-link extender setup. The web interface of the device is quite simple and it allows the user to set up the network without any hassles. Get ahead with this blog and learn all about the extender setup.
Just follow the steps and Configure TP-Link Extender
Starting with the process, you need to open the tp link wireless extender login panel with tplinkrepeater.net. Well, this is where you’ll need our help-
- Place your tplink extender near to your wireless router. Also, connect the extender into an electrical outlet and power it up.
- Connect your computer to the TP-Link network. You will need to go to wireless settings on your computer. Find the tplink network (SSID) and password on the label of the device.
- Get into an internet browser. You can use any updated version of the web browser. Enter tplinkextender.net in the address bar. You can also use the 192.168.0.254 IP address in the browser.
- Fill in the default login credentials on the tp link extender login page. if you don’t remember the credentials of your device then you would have to reset the extender.
- Once you’re into the tplink range extender setup wizard, it will start scanning for the available network. When the list is displayed, then select your router network and connect to it by using its wifi password.
- Next, you can configure the wireless settings of the tp-link repeater. Give a new SSID to your tp-link network. Also, provide a passkey to your wireless network. Change the further settings if you want and ‘save’ settings.
Troubleshooting tplink range extender setup issues
- Try connecting your computer directly to the extender with the help of an ethernet cable.
- Try using the default IP address instead of the web address to configure tplink repeater.
- Check if you entered the web address in the Url box and not in the search box.
- Make sure you enter the correct username and password.
- Flush out DNS cache or cookies of the web browser.
- Try resetting the device to its factory default settings.
If you would need any further information on the TPlink setup or how to troubleshooting tplink setup issues, feel free to reach out to our support team at any time.