The TP Link extender is one of the best extenders of all time. This extender has several features to provide a better user experience. All you need to do is set up the extender correctly by logging into the user interface. Through the extender, you can access the several features it offers. Additionally, you can even set up the Tp link extender as access point. By setting up the extender as an access point, you can make communication among networking devices much easier.
There are several benefits of the Tp Link WiFi extender access point setup. The access point provides better network coverage, security, enhanced performance, and simple management. Thus, the access point can be helpful in small as well as large-scale offices.
Therefore, you must know the correct procedure for the TP Link WiFi extender access point setup. If you require help setting up the extender as an access point, we’ve got you. This blog will consist of the process for the access point setup. We’ll also discuss how to access TP Link extender user interface.
How to Access TP Link Extender Admin Panel?
Before we explore the procedure to set up the TP Link extender as access point, you must log into the extender. For the login, you require the default IP address and the login credentials of the extender. To log into the extender’s user interface, you can follow the steps below:
- Firstly, connect your PC or smartphone to the extender’s network.
- Now, open a web browser and enter the IP address in the browser’s address bar.
- When the login page appears, enter the login username and password in the fields.
- After that, the admin of the extender will appear on the screen.
We hope you understand how to access TP Link extender user interface. Further, we’ll discuss the procedure to set up the extender as an access point
Read More: TP-Link Extender Setup
Steps to Set Up the TP Link Extender as Access Point
Now that you are logged in we can proceed with the extender access point setup. Follow the steps below to change the extender’s mode.
- To begin with, log into the extender’s user interface by following the above steps.
- Now, from the home page, select the ‘Mode’ option from the upper-right corner.
- Hereon, select the ‘Access Point’ mode and click the ‘Save’ option.
- The extender will reboot to bring the changes into effect.
- After that, connect the extender to the modem or router using an Ethernet cable.
- Further, log into the extender’s user interface again.
- From the user interface, go to the ‘Settings’ and then to the ‘Wireless tab.
- Now from that tab, go to ‘Wireless Settings’ and change the network SSID and password.
- At last, click the ‘Save’ option to save the changes made by you.
These are the steps to set up the Tp Link extender as access point. Now the extender will start working flawlessly as an access point. If there’s any issue you are having with your Tp link extender, you can get in touch with our expert team right now.