The TP-Link extender AC750 is a top-notch Wi-Fi extender that has a plug-in design and extended range for large houses. It holds plenty of power and delivers a high-speed internet connection. Not only does it eliminates dead spots, but it also gives rapid signals to the dead spots. To enjoy a full-speed signal in every corner of your house, set up the extender properly.
If you are unaware of how to setup TP Link AC750 WiFi range extender, no need to worry. In this blog, we’ll be going over the TP-Link extender setup.
How to Setup TP Link AC750 Wifi Range Extender?
There are two ways for the TP Link Wifi extender AC750 setup. The first is using a web browser and the second is using a WPS button. These methods are as follows:
TP Link Wifi Extender AC750 Setup Using a Web Browser
- Firstly, plug the extender into an electrical outlet, and wait till the LED is lit solid green.
- Then, if there’s any ethernet cable plugged into your computer, unplug it. Tap on the wireless network connection icon on the taskbar and connect to the extender’s network.
- Open a browser and enter the IP address or tplinkrepeater.net in the address bar.
- When the login page displays, log in by entering the username and password. This information can be found on the extender’s label.
- Now, you can configure the extender.
- When the configuration of the extender is complete. Move the extender between the router and the dead zone.
- Wait till the extender reconnects and the 2.4G/5G LED turns green. If it doesn’t connect, move it a bit closer to the router to get a better signal.
Your TP-Link extender AC750 is successfully set up.
TP Link Wifi Extender AC750 Setup Using the WPS Button
- The first step is to power on the extender and plug it into an electrical outlet. Wait until the wireless LED is lit solid green.
- The second step is to press the WPS button on the router and the extender. When they are both connected, the RE, 2.4G, and 5G LEDs will turn solid green.
- Then, relocate the extender between the wifi router and the dead zone.
- The extended networks have the same network names and passwords as the router’s networks.
How to Configure the TP-Link Range Extender?
To configure your TP-Link extender AC750, follow the steps below:
- First of all, log in to the extender.
- Then visit the Quick Setup Wizard.
- When the Start screen displays, tap on Next.
- Then, select the router’s 2.4Hz network name and tap on Next.
- After that enter the wifi’s password and you can choose the Copy from Main Router option or Customize option to make the extender’s network a new name. Then tap on Next.
- Next, choose your router’s 5GHz wireless network. Then tap on Next and redo the previous step. To continue further, tap on Next.
- Afterward, verify the wireless settings and tap on Finish. Now, the 2.4G and 5G LEDs will light solid green.
Your TP-Link range extender is successfully configured.
Your TP-Link range extender is successfully configured.If the second method isn’t working, then try the first method. After connecting the wifi extender to your router, configure it properly. This is how to setup TP Link AC750 wifi range extender.