The TP-Link Archer AX11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router is the only gaming router you will ever need when you are looking to fulfil your high bandwidth needs. Powered by high-performance processors and multi device MU-MIMO capabilities, this device can be your go-to networking router. If you have upgraded to the Archer AX11000 router recently, and are looking for help on how to set things up, this blog is what you need to go through. You will find details on how to access the login page and get to the setup wizard for easy network configuration.
Requirements for the TP-Link Archer AX11000 router setup
- TP-Link Tether App installed on your smartphone
- A compatible browser on your computer system
- Ethernet cable(s)
- An active internet connection
- Default admin credentials including the web/IP address
Connect your TP-Link Archer AX11000 tri-band WiFi-6 router to the DSL modem using an ethernet cable.
Connect the power cables and turn on the power supply. Allow the devices to boot up. Notice the LEDs on the front panel till they turn solid.
To ensure you can set up your TP-Link Archer router easily, download and install the TP-Link Tether app on your smartphone. You can do so from the app store or the google play store, depending upon what platform you are on. If you have the app already downloaded and installed, make sure it is on the latest version. Once done, proceed with the following steps:
- Open the wifi settings on your smartphone/ tablet and connect to the Tp-link Archer router’s local network. You can find the default password on the product label pasted to your router.
- Now, launch the Tp-link tether app and tap on the name of your router i.e. the TP-Link Archer AX11000 under the Local devices section.
- The app will now ask you to create a password for the settings wizard. Type in a password that you would like to keep for your device. Once entered, tap on the ‘Create’ button.
- You will now see the ‘Quick Setup’ window on your smartphone screen. Choose the Internet Connection type on the screen as Dynamic IP and then tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- On the next screen, change the network name and password for both of your network bands to your preference and tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- On the quick summary page, you’ll see the entire device and network configuration listed. Review the same and then tap on the ‘Save’ button.
- Allow the device to save the settings and the configuration to be completed and finally, click on the ‘Finish’ button.
Once the network and device configuration has finished, the Tether app will guide you to the Tp-link cloud account login page. Here, you can create a TP-Link ID. Once you have created one, you can manage your tp-link device remotely. Here are the steps you can follow:
- On the TP-link cloud page, tap on the ‘Login’ button.
- Type in the Tp-link account credentials and tap on the ‘Log In’ button again.
- If you do not have a tp-link cloud account, you’ll need to create one.
- Once logged in, tap on the ‘Bind to’ hyperlink.
- You will now see a ‘Success!’ message being displayed on the bottom of the screen.
Once this process is over, you can access your tp-link router remotely using the Tether app easily.Need more help with the TP-Link Archer AX11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router setup process? Get in touch with the team at our end now.