Tp Link AX1500 setup and configuration take a few minutes to complete. Although setting up a Tp Link AX1500 extender is very simple, some users tend to come across unnecessary issues while attempting to setup their device. The Tp-Link AX1500 WiFi extender setup wizard will help you move through the setup to finally configure your new device.
This post has been designed with the help of the Tp-Link experts. The steps outlined in this post will help you avoid the hassle and set up your device without any fuss. If you are a new Tp-Link WiFi extender user and worried about the complexity of the task, better leave your worries to us.
Let’s start with the Tp Link AX1500 setup guide right away.
Read More: TP-Link Archer AX11000
TP-Link AX1500 setup and installation
Setup using the WPS method
In this method, you need to use the WPS button on your devices. Before you proceed with this method, ensure that your router comes with a WPS button. Follow the instructions given below:
- This is the first method through which you can go about the Tp-Link AX1500 WiFi extender setup.
- Ensure that your router supports the WPS button configuration.
- Firstly, press the WPS button on your extender.
- Wait for 2 minutes and press the WPS button on your router.
- Allow a few minutes for your devices to configure.
- Finally, the Tp Link AX1500 setup using the WPS method will be completed successfully.
TP-Link AX1500 setup using web interface
This method is performed entirely on the web interface of your extender. You can access your TP Link extender’s web interface with the help of tplinkrepeater.net.
- Turn On your extender and router.
- Keep your extender nearby the wireless router and connect it to your computer.
- Open a web browser on your computer and type tplinkrepeater.net.
- After that, you will directly reach the Tp Link extender setup wizard.
- The extender will scan for all the active WiFi networks in the surrounding.
- Select your home WiFi network from the list of active networks and enter the password.
- Thereafter, you need to configure the WiFi network settings of your new extender.
- Make sure your extender’s WiFi settings do not contradict your wireless router’s settings.
Finally, click the Save button and your Tp Link AX1500 extender will be configured successfully. Make sure you look for the latest firmware updates available on your extender. It is a must-do step after the configuration step.
This post was everything about the Tp-Link AX1500 WiFi extender setup and installation. Once you set up your device properly, you can install the extender anywhere you want. We suggest that you place your extender in a place that is usually deprived of a WiFi network.
We expect that this Tp Link AX1500 setup guide helped you configure and install the new Tp Link range extender without any hassle. Should you need any help, please contact our support team for more help.